Get in Touch!  408-292-1771

ITIN Loans

We have great options for people that have an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) and are looking for a mortgage.

ITIN mortgage loans provide an opportunity at home ownership for undocumented immigrants.  You are not required to have citizenship or a social security number. All you need is a foreign passport, driver’s license, or other form of identification.

The exact loan requirements will depend on the lender.  You should expect to be required to provide the following with any ITIN mortgage lender:

  • Credit – We have flexible credit requirements. If you don’t have credit established with your ITIN you can use non-traditional sources of credit.  Many lenders will consider alternative forms of credit documentation, such as utility and phone bills.
  • Employment – You will need to provide proof of 2 years of consistent employment.
  • Tax Returns – Your lender will want to see the last 2 years of tax returns (W-2 or 1099).
  • Identification – A copy of your ITIN card, as well as a driver’s license or foreign passport will likely be required by any lender.
  • Bank Statements – Expect to need to provide between 2-6 bank statements.  The exact number of bank statements you will need to provide will depend on the specific lender you apply with.